CHECK IN INSTRUCTIONS
- Disney Adventure Home is to be occupied by the registered guest only and those included within the reservation.
- We are located in Windsor Hills Community.
- Check in time is 4:00 PM eastern time at date of arrival.
- Once you arrive at the gate entry point, please provide your registration confirmation to security. This will allow you access to the community for the duration of your stay.
- Guests will be provided with an access code for door entry during the duration of their trip. This code will be sent to your personal email on file.
- If you experience any difficulties with entry, please utilize the Ring Doorbell which will connects to the homeowner. We will attempt to resolve any issues as soon as possible.
- All resort facilities are available to guests at no extra cost.
- Children are required to be accompanied by and supervised by an adult at all times when using the resort facilities.
- Guests should follow all posted signs while using the resort facilities.
- All registered guests will need to obtain wristbands at the Welcome Center prior to using the community amenities including their swimming pool, water park, and hot tub. These wristbands are free to our guests and should be worn at all times during the length of your stay. Please provide the front desk staff the names in your party and the address of the home. Those guests who are not registered or visiting will need to purchase wristbands for $10; they also must be accompanied by a registered guest.
- There is a strict NO smoking and NO pet policy. Your security deposit will be forfeited in full if the cleaning crew detects an odor or smoke in the home upon your departure.
- The total number of people allowed in the home at one time is limited to the number of people listed on the reservation form (maximum 8 people). Sub-letting OR sharing is strictly prohibited.
- You must be at least 25 years of age to book.
- We do not allow parties nor large gatherings. If guests wish to compose a small event, please inform the homeowner for approval.
- Please inspect all rooms immediately upon your arrival, and inform the the owner or Management Company anything that might be construed as damage. Inform the owner of any damages that occur.
- The home has it's own driveway which allows for one parking space. There is also additional parking spaces directly in front of the home for convenience and easy unloading/loading.
- There is an over-sized parking area for trailers and recreational vehicles (RVs); however, prior permission/approval is required. Please notify owner if you will require this service.
- Network: Disney Adventure Home
- Password: 4074795684
- There are WiFi adapters throughout the home. Please do not move or unplug to avoid any charges.
- There are smart TV's located all throughout the home with cable. Please feel free to sign in to your streaming app at any time.
SECURITY SYSTEM INFORMATION
- For safety of yourselves, those around you, and our home, we have installed a Ring Doorbell at the front door which overlooks the front porch.
- There is also an exterior camera in the front and back of the home which oversees the parking area and pool equipment.
- Use of these devices helps ensure capacity limitations, guest safety, and easy communication with owner if necessary.
CHECK OUT INSTRUCTIONS
- Check out time is 10:00 AM eastern time on date of departure.